STE 004 – How Our Perspectives Changed
In this episode we discuss the way that we thought about cities as we grew up in small town America, how we view them now, and how we constantly have to remind ourselves to be careful when we make conclusions about areas where we don’t live.
- What we learned from analyzing how we used to think about the Amish.
- How we saw the city as rural and small town people.
- How our perspectives have shifted.
- Takeaway points:
- Don’t make excuses to not learn about other ways of life, because maybe you might want those situations or derive benefits from them.
- Don’t be afraid to criticize your own way of life and seek out better alternatives (see other point).
Send us any questions, comments, or suggestions that you have! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here.
— Daniel & Andrew